Reasons why I’m not in charge (in no particular order):
1. Because of how I would get there. Due to exposure from my own government, I feel that all governments are corrupt. My suggestion to end this was once a peaceful idea and that was simply for everyone to stop paying taxes. This would cripple the financial status and basically there is little that could be done (save for hope to rebuild a foundation not made of gold). Now, my thought process on this has become a little more abrasive. Just burn it! Walk up to every capitol, tell the council-people, legislatives, senators, mayors, governers, judges, emperors, kings, queens, presidents (whatever name is placed upon them) to get out because its all getting burned and those choosing to stay will only burn with it. There will be no hesitation. The announcement will be made and the torches will be placed. This is not an act of terror, this is a response to the utter disgrace that governments have shown its people.
2. I would not form an ecomomy based off of a gold standard. I would eradicate finances all-together. Nations built on the foundation of gold have proven for tens of thousands of years to fail. Egypt, Greece, Rome, Britain have all fallen. Existences have been wiped out and our natural landscapes have been destroyed for gold. It makes no sense to live with this standard because it is a fruitless, short-lived life.
3. There would be no borders because there will be peace. Upon the eradication of greedy, propaganda promoting governments, we will find another way as a human race. To do this, we must be cyclic in our notion of governing. We must be kind for it costs nothing to be so.
4. It boggles my mind how people follow so blindly the paper trail laid out before them. It’s as if permission is being asked. Not so much from a good source that will say it’s okay to do something, rather, from an evil and corrupt entity that only provides the worse validation as an option claiming it to be a “good” option. The worst part about this is that the masses believe it.
5. The mob is fickle and stupid. It’s easily blinded by the wool it has produced and placed over it’s own eyes. It allows the corrupt to make sense of jargon. Jargon that is nothing other than clout for corralling.
6. I believe that imagination is the very fiber of our existence. The human brain has come up with its own name and everything that we understand about it. All we know of language, math, god, life, death, science is a product of our brain. It was first conceived and then made tangible. Be it through faith, or physical confirmation, at one point it was merely a product of our imagination. Therefore, my imagination is what I consider god, for without it none of this life exists.
7. I’ve tried time and time again to push forward the concepts of world peace. People would prefer to be stupid and argue over the scraps tossed to them. They prefer celebrities instead of their own self. They believe gold will sustain them instead of air, shelter, water, food, and companionship. They believe that the fellow man bleeding and toiling next to them is the common enemy. They believe what they are told and are bought off by what’s being sold. They rely on the words of liars and believe that the lesser of two evils is, in some way, good. Ignorance breeds chaos and the masses have certainly proven they deserve nothing less than that.
8. Religion is concepts that takes advantage of the meek. Just look around and see. No god has any need for religion. No god has any need for what we have. What use is it to any god. Let the lemmings run. Religions are like ant hills, full of followers. Religion and political parties share the same dynamics, and the best part of it is they both rely on gold.
9. Marches and protests and signs will all be done and over with once the sun goes down. You all listen and obey. You all comply with what they say. You are all responsible for this because you are the government. You are cowards and buckle to fear. Put down the signs and replace them with pitchforks and torches. A kindly resolve will likely not be found, because you are seeking resolve with liars, thieves, rapists, and murderer’s.
10. There would be only one law. Be kind.